❖ 1 and ⅔ cups all-purpose flour
❖ 1 teaspoon baking soda
❖ 1 and ¼ teaspoons ground cinnamon
❖ ½ teaspoon ground ginger
❖ ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
❖ ½ teaspoon salt
❖ 2 large eggs
❖ ¾ cup granulated sugar
❖ ½ cup light or dark brown sugar
❖ ½ cup vegetable or canola oil
❖ 1 and ¼ pumpkin puree
❖ ¼ cup milk
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees
2. In a large mixing bowl whisk together flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and salt
3. In a medium bowl mix together eggs, granulated sugar, and brown sugar until combined. Add in oil. Add pumpkin and milk until fully combined. Pour the pumpkin mixture into the flour mixture and stir gently.
4. Line your muffin pans with muffin liners and divide the batter. Bake for 20 minutes. Use a toothpick to make sure the muffins are fully cooked. Enjoy!
❖ Halloween Oreo Cookies
❖Pillsbury Refrigerated Cookies
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Take two unbaked Pillsbury cookies and put an Oreo between them (the oreo should be in the middle). Then, gently press so that the oreo is covered.
3. Place the cookies on a baking sheet and bake for 10-15 minutes.